Google Tag Manager will allow you to add Tiledesk to your website, without the need to edit your website’s source code.
Do that with just a few mouse-clicks!
If you are already using GTM, go to the installation part. But if you are new to GTM, follow the steps below to create a new account and your first container.
Creating a Google Tag Manager account and container
Follow the steps below to create the account:
1. Sign in to your Google account.
2. Go to the Google Tag Manager page and click Create Account.
3. Choose a name for your account and click Continue.
4. Next, you need to setup a container. The container holds all your tags, such as Google Analytics tag, Adwords tag and Tiledesk tag. Name the container, select for Web option and click Create.
5. Accept Terms and conditions and continue.
6. You will get a container with a code snippet. Copy the code and paste it into every page of your site or in your template page (ex:index.php) just below the opening tag.
Click OK to close the code snippet box and finish setting up GTM manager and your first container.
Installing LiveChat using Google Tag Manager
1. From your Google Tag Manager panel, click on New Tag.
2. From the new window, click on Tag Configuration.
Andrea is Product Designer and AI Researcher here at Tiledesk. He’s in love with enterpise software, especially if with open source DNA. Besides writing code, he’s a big fan of sports (especially martial arts), nature and classic letterature.
/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/google-tag-manager-tiledesk-2.jpg5001420Andrea Sponziello/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/tiledesk-logo.pngAndrea Sponziello2018-08-03 12:00:072019-04-30 19:42:06Google Tag Manager: add Tiledesk to your sites